Just about everything that can be said on this subject has been said on this blog. This is because last October as part of a 31 Days of Posting Challenge, we focused on Menu Planning. I’ll re-post the links to that series here for your viewing pleasure.
You’ll notice it starts with #2, that’s just because post #1 was an introduction to the 30 Day Challenge.
2) Why Plan?
3) Plan for a lack of planning
4) Start with what you already have
5) To plan breakfast and lunch or not?
6) Feeding Children
7) A Master Plan
8 ) Inspiration
11) More menu plans
12)A Virtual Sandwich Bar
13) Midweek Menus
17) Tomatoes and a Dinner Plan
18) Snacks are Important
19) What’s in your kitchen – a contest!
20) Thanksgiving 1
21) Menu Options Available Online
22) More Inspiration
23) Making Family Meal Time a Priority
24) Soup to the Rescue
25) A Few More Thanksgiving Ideas
27) More Lunch Ideas
28) Speaking of Thanksgiving
29) Side Dishes
31) The End
I know CSA’s and Bountiful Baskets produce selections can complicate this. Try planning just after you receive the food so you know what you need to supplement with.