For the month of October we’ll be participating in the 31 days of change challenge over at the Nesting Place.
Which will be a bit of a challenge, you’ll notice that daily posts have never happened here in the past. Nor will they be likely to continue after October, frequent yes, daily, no.
Anyway, after thinking about what we could contribute, menu planning stood out as a worthwhile topic.
So here goes. For the next month we’ll be focusing on meal ideas, menus, and other tidbits that will hopefully inspire you in the goal of getting dinner on the table for your family (or yourself).
2) Why Plan?
3) Plan for a lack of planning
4) Start with what you already have
5) To plan breakfast and lunch or not?
6) Feeding Children
7) A Master Plan
8 ) Inspiration
11) More menu plans
12)A Virtual Sandwich Bar
13) Midweek Menus
17) Tomatoes and a Dinner Plan
18) Snacks are Important
19) What’s in your kitchen – a contest!
20) Thanksgiving 1
21) Menu Options Available Online
22) More Inspiration
23) Making Family Meal Time a Priority
24) Soup to the Rescue
25) A Few More Thanksgiving Ideas
27) More Lunch Ideas
28) Speaking of Thanksgiving
29) Side Dishes
31) The End